Position: Director & Chartered Financial Planner
Tel: 0116 282 2177
Fax: 0116 282 2188
Scott Gallacher has over 20 years financial services experience.
As a Chartered Financial Planner, Scott’s focus is on the bigger picture ensuring that you have a financial plan for you and your family's future success and security. He feels that this is key to helping you achieve and maintain financial independence. This bigger picture typically includes pre and post retirement planning and investment advice.
Scott is also responsible for advising clients going through the divorce process or facing long term care fees.
Scott has a young family and, along with his two boys, he is a keen supporter of Leicester City Football Club.
- Winner of the 2016 & 2015 Unbiased.co.uk ‘Value of Advice Ambassador’ awards
- Shortlisted for 'Financial Adviser of the Year', 'Investment Adviser of the Year' and 'Protection Adviser of the Year' - Unbiased.co.uk 2014 'Media Adviser Awards'
- The Insurance Institute of Leicester’s 2013 award for the ‘Best Performance in completing the Advanced Diploma (APFS)’.
- Winner of the ‘The Judges’ Award Recognising Outstanding Contribution’ - Unbiased.co.uk 2013 ‘Media Adviser Awards’
- Shortlised for "IFA of the year" 2013 - unbiased.co.uk
- Shortlisted for "Pensions / At Retirement IFA of the year" 2013 - unbiased.co.uk
- Shortlisted "Pensions IFA of the Year" 2012 - unbiased.co.uk
- 'Best Estate and Tax Planner' finalist - Moneyfact's Good Advice Awards 2012
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Certificate
Connect with me
Scott is recognised as a personal finance expert and is a frequent commentator on financial planning and private wealth management matters for both national and trade media, including articles and comments in the following: