Benefits of becoming our client
When you become a client of Rowley Turton (IFA) Limited you will be able to benefit from a wide range of services, including…
- Access to a Chartered Financial Planner
- 'Independent' as opposed to 'Restricted' Advice
- Help to identify and quantify your personal and financial goals.
- A comprehensive financial plan tailored to your specific goals.
- Regular review meetings with your adviser including a financial health check and complete review of your financial strategy.
- Capital gains and income tax planning included within annual review.
- A professional second opinion on any financial ideas you may come across.
- Liaison with your other professionals, i.e. accountant and solicitor, to reduce your professional bills and simplify matters.
- Advice or a second opinion on financial matters for other members of your family, e.g. children or grandchildren.
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your adviser.
- ‘Client Corner' investment newsletters.
- Bi-monthly ‘Smart Money' Newsletter.
- Access to online valuations via our Client Portal.
Dependent upon the size of your investment / pension portfolio looked after by Rowley Turton there may be additional charges for the above services.