Join Us - Client Service Administrator required
Client Service Administrator.
We're currently looking for a Client Service Administrator to join our award-winning team.
- Update fund holdings and unit prices on the IRESS Adviser Office Back Office System & external website.
- Scan and diary entry post onto Adviser Office Back Office System.
- Maintain up to date client files and data.
- Prepare standard letters for clients and providers.
- Manage the administration workflow.
- Receive and implement requests from directors and paraplanners.
- Register and utilise appropriate extranets/websites and other forms of e-business.
- Obtain illustrations, valuations and other information, etc.
- Process and track applications.
- Diary management – for client reviews and director meetings.
- Update and prepare client files for annual reviews, etc.
- Liaise with clients and providers via telephone, post and e-mail.
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
- Report on key measures on a regular basis.
- Making tea and coffee, etc. as part of the team and for clients as necessary.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Minimum grade C GCSE Maths and minimum grade C GCSE English Language or equivalent
- Interpersonal – team working and communicating with clients remotely.
- Experience of IRESS Adviser Office desirable.
- Proactive, willing to continue to develop, enthusiastic.
- Highly organised, methodical, disciplined, meticulous.
- Able to prioritise.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, back office).
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Position: Permanent, Full Time.
Death in Service scheme: 2 x salary.
Generous Pension Scheme: 7% employer contribution based on basic salary.
Career development encouraged: PFS membership, and appropriate CII exams and study material, provided.
To submit your CV for our consideration please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org