Join Us - Trainee Paraplanner required
We're currently looking for a trainee paraplanner to join our award-winning team.
• Receive and implement requests from planners.
• Gather and record client data.
• Prepare review and recommendation reports to a professional and timely standard.
• Provide information for regular client reviews.
• Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties.
• Delegate and communicate clearly with technical and client support.
• Undertake financial planning and product-based research.
• Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
• Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
• Good technical knowledge.
• Ability to use research tools (e.g. eXchange, Assureweb, Aequos) technical financial planning tools (e.g. Truth by Prestwood), financial modelling and back office software (1st software).
• Interpersonal skills - able to work within a team, and maintain client trust and inspire confidence.
• Articulate – able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
• Highly organised, methodical, analytical, disciplined.
• Appropriate CII qualifications (or equivalent).
Position: Permanent, Full Time.
Death in Service scheme: 2 x salary.
Generous Pension Scheme: 7% employer contribution based on basic salary.
Career development encouraged: PFS membership, and appropriate CII exams and study material, provided.
To submit your CV for our consideration please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org